Lake 88.1 FM is hosting a radio-a-thon today, Thursday, May 23 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. and the Almonte General Hospital and Fairview Manor are beneficiaries of some of the funds raised. The Radio-a-thon is in support of local health care and also includes:
– Carleton Place and District Memorial Hospital Foundation
– Country Roads Community Health Centre – Portland and Westport
– Great War Memorial Hospital Foundation – Perth
– North Lanark Community Health Centre – Lanark
– Smiths Falls Community Hospital Foundation
We will have the radio-a-thon playing in the front lobby of the Almonte General Hospital. Foundation staff and volunteers will be there to greet you. We hope you’ll stop by, enjoy some refreshments, listen to one of our interviews and make a donation. You can also donate by calling the Radio-A-Thon or by using our secure online donation form.
Thank you for supporting health care close to home … or the lake!