Quality health care close to home got a boost from this group of dedicated volunteers who organized the Close to Home Market Place on Saturday, Nov. 17. Thanks to the work of Joan Southwell, Marnie Ladouceur, Sharron Pottle and Cheryl Moore (not in picture), $1,300 was raised in support of the diagnostic imaging campaign. Thank you ladies for all your hard work and thanks also to the vendors and shoppers that supported the event.
- Virtual Home Gala July 2, 2020
- Faces & Fabric of a Small Town During Pandemic June 9, 2020
- Win2020 Hospital Lottery Announces Early Bird Winner May 15, 2020
- Westview Projects Fundraising Drive Raises $23,000 May 6, 2020
- Almonte & Carleton Place hospital foundations launch WIN2020 Car Lottery April 30, 2020