Quality health care close to home got a boost from this group of dedicated volunteers who organized the Close to Home Market Place on Saturday, Nov. 17. Thanks to the work of Joan Southwell, Marnie Ladouceur, Sharron Pottle and Cheryl Moore (not in picture), $1,300 was raised in support of the diagnostic imaging campaign. Thank you ladies for all your hard work and thanks also to the vendors and shoppers that supported the event.
- Estate Planning: Putting Together the Pieces of the Puzzle June 30, 2022
- The 3 Pillars of Gift Giving to our Communities: Prepare, Plan and Prosper June 2, 2022
- Good To Know – Financial Life Planning Tips from Betty-Anne Howard, Athena Wealth and Legacy Planning May 4, 2022
- Play4Dads Hospital Lottery to support quality health care for men close to home April 27, 2022
- “Dr. McGarry is truly my Guardian Angel!” April 26, 2022