Quality health care close to home got a boost from this group of dedicated volunteers who organized the Close to Home Market Place on Saturday, Nov. 17. Thanks to the work of Joan Southwell, Marnie Ladouceur, Sharron Pottle and Cheryl Moore (not in picture), $1,300 was raised in support of the diagnostic imaging campaign. Thank you ladies for all your hard work and thanks also to the vendors and shoppers that supported the event.
- Compassionate and Caring! January 7, 2021
- Catch the Ace Almonte – tickets now available January 5, 2021
- Unfailingly cheerful and devoted to all of her clients December 18, 2020
- An excellent leader and team player! December 14, 2020
- Meet Margaret Duncan, Recipient of the Bert McIntyre Memorial Award for Volunteerism December 2, 2020