You are invited to an evening gala… at home!
Each year, the Almonte General Hospital Fairview Manor Foundation has four signature events to support our patients and residents ensuring they receive high quality healthcare in our community.
As we look at 2020, three of our four signature events have had to be postponed until 2021. This challenge presents us with an exciting opportunity to develop some fresh ideas and create some new fund-raising events that will continue to support patient and resident care at the hospital and manor.
AGH FVM Foundation has created an Evening at Home Gala, a fundraiser that features sumptuous summer food prepared by Almonte’s finest restaurants; Heirloom Cafe & North Market, Thursday, August 27, 2020 beginning at 6 p.m. (food can be picked up or delivered to your home).
The gala experience includes:
- Twelve mouth-watering small plates from each restaurant prepared with fresh local ingredients and highlighting the culinary specialties of the chefs that work and live in our community;
- An exciting online auction with a variety of fun and interesting items (Opens on Friday, August 21 at 8 a.m. and closes Saturday, August 29 at 8 p.m.);
- Door prizes drawn throughout the evening;
- A concert by friends from Rip Roar Music, Tracey Brown, Randall Prescott and friends broadcasting via YouTube (only available with purchase of a ticket), into your dining room, backyard or summer room. (Kaylen Prescott, video director/editor);
- Words of Welcome from Foundation Chair, Rob Scott;
- An update by Hospital President and CEO, Mary Wilson Trider;
- Thank you and acknowledgement to partners.
Only 150 tickets are available!
Tickets are $150 / person and a Tax receipt of $75/person will be issued.
For more information please contact Louise Beckinsale, 613-256-2514 ext. 2296 or by email to
THANK YOU VIRTUAL HOME GALA PARTNERS
Online Auction Partners