You are invited to an evening gala… at home!
The past two years have presented many challenges… so we’ve turned them into exciting opportunities that will continue to support patient and resident care at our hospital and manor.
AGH FVM Foundation is excited to present our 2nd Evening at Home Gala, a fundraiser that features sumptuous food prepared by Almonte’s finest Bouffage Kitchen on Saturday, November 20, 2021 beginning at 6 p.m.
The gala experience includes:
- Mouth-watering small plates prepared with fresh local ingredients and highlighting the culinary specialties of the chefs that work and live in our community
- Door prizes drawn throughout the evening
- A concert by CR5 Bluegrass, Wilson & Lucie Lazarus, Kelly Prescott, TRiPOD (Terry Tufts, Kathryn Biggs and Beth Tufts), Katie Stevens and Martin Blanchet, Tracey Brown, Wayne Rostad. Special thanks to RIP Roar Music and Kaylen Prescott (Video Director & Editor).
- Premiere of our CT scan video and how this new diagnostic tool will enhance regional health care
- New this year to the gala – presentation of the 3rd annual Bert McIntyre Volunteer Award
- Thank you and acknowledgement to partners
Guido Patrice with his daughter, Brianna
Only 150 tickets are available. Tickets are $150 per person. Charitable tax receipt of $75.00 per ticket.
For more information please contact Louise Beckinsale, 613-882-2358 or email email@example.com
Congratulations to our prize winners!
We are so thankful to our 2021 Virtual Gala prize donors for making the evening extra special. We are thrilled to announce the following attendees won the incredible prize baskets:
Earl Carr — Dairy Distillery prize
Lyman Gardiner — Patrice’s Independent Grocer prize
Tom Campbell — Levi Home Hardware prize
Gudrun Boyce — Shoppers Drug Mart Gift Basket